Paul Bunyan Communications 2020 Cooperative Celebration Canceled
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 Paul Bunyan Communications Cooperative Celebration scheduled for May 20th has been canceled.
“As a cooperative, our mission statement spells out our commitment to the communities we serve. While we’re disappointed to have to cancel our event, the Board of Directors and employees of Paul Bunyan Communications hope this contribution helps those that need it most” added Randy Frisk, Board President.
The cooperative will be donating $100,000 to local food shelves in the area. The local food shelves supported by the cooperative include:
- Bemidji Community Food Shelf
- The Food Shelf of Second Harvest in Grand Rapids
- Red Lake Nation
- Deer River Area Food Shelf
- Cass Lake Food Shelf
- Hubbard County Food Shelf-Park Rapids
- Trinity Lutheran Food Shelf of Laporte
- Northome Area Food Shelf
- Walker Food Shelf
- Falls Hunger Coalition of International Falls
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors of Nashwauk
- Northern Itasca Food Shelf of Bigfork