DONATE

House Fire Results In Fatalities

Two women, age 86 and age 48, died in a house fire in rural Longville. The Cass County Sheriff’s Department was called to the home around 12:30 a.m. Friday morning...

Bemidji Fire Department Responds To Early Morning Fire

The Bemidji Fire Department responded to a garage fire this morning that caused an estimated $30,000 in damage to out buildings and contents. The fire happened at the...

Old Fire Number Signs Are A Thing Of The Past

Obsolete fire number signs are no longer being used by emergency personnel and can be problematic for highway maintenance crews performing maintenance work in county road...

Authorities Ask For The Public’s Help In Unsolved Church Arsons

Thirteen churches in eight Minnesota communities have been intentionally set on fire since 2012, according to the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, and now...

Woman In Hospital After Fire In Grand Rapids

A woman is in critical but stable condition after being injured in a fire at the Tic Tac Toe Shoe Repair in Grand Rapids. According to Grand Rapids Fire Chief, Mike...

Fire In Morrison County Believed To Be Intentional

According to the Morrison County Sheriff Shawn Larsen, at approximately 3:17 a.m. their office received a report of a fire at the Darling Church located on U.S. Highway...

Community Remembers Two Killed In Fire

The wind is blowing, but the chimes barely ring. At the top of the hill there was once a house, but all that’s left is rubble. According to the Koochiching County...

Minnesota Schools Have Drastically Less Fires

Some of the safest schools in the county are right here in Minnesota. According to a report by the Minnesota Department of Public Safety State Fire Marshal Division, the...

Christmas Tree Fires Most Common In January

If you still have your Christmas tree up, you may want to take it down now. The National Fire Protection Association is encouraging people to remove their Christmas trees...

First Fire Of 2017 Causes $40,000 In Damages

Bemidji, MN – The Bemidji Fire Department responded to its first fire of 2017 at 4:54 a.m. Sunday on New Year’s Day. Bemidji firefighters arrived on scene at...

Electric Heaters Can Cause Fires So Stay Safe

Portable electric heaters also known as space heaters are commonly used during cold weather months and they can also be a fire hazard. According to the U.S. Consumer...

Knocked Over Lamp Causes Over $20K In Damages

A fire caused by electrical issues caused tremendous loss to a home near Brainerd. According to a press release, a lamp in the bedroom may have tipped over, causing an...

Select an option

Monthly Contribution

Your sustaining contribution is automatically drawn from your account each month.

One-Time Contribution

Your one-time contribution is good for a full year of membership benefits.