Lakeland PBS delivers arts, education, news and public affairs content, while simultaneously providing sponsors a trusted platform reaching a premium audience of educated, affluent and loyal individuals.
Newcomer’s special start at $500. This includes: Basic Production, 25 Evening Spots, 40 Daytime Spots.
Lakeland PBS is your local PBS station for north central Minnesota, reaching up to 400,000 households.
PBS is rated #1 in public trust and viewers associate sponsors with the highest level of quality and trust.
Sponsorship on Lakeland PBS delivers reach, frequency, influence and impact. Our local business sponsors receive high visibility, superior quality, corporate credibility and an uncluttered environment that makes messages stand out.
PBS VIEWER PROFILE
- Affluent: HHI of $250K, for viewers ages 40-65, indexes higher than ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC.
- Influential: 1 in 4 people who influence science and public policy watch NOVA.
- Educated: PBS viewers are 21% more likely to hold post-graduate degrees.
THE “HALO EFFECT” OF PUBLIC TELEVISION
- 76% of viewers agree that sponsors are committed to quality, excellence, and education.
- 70% of viewers agree that sponsors represent high-quality brands.
- 64% of viewers agree that sponsors are more trustworthy than advertisers on commercial networks.
- 74% of viewers agree that sponsors provide a valuable public service.
- 62% of viewers agree that sponsors are industry leaders.
If you’d like more information on how to become a Business Sponsor, please contact:
Laura Rock in the Bemidji office at (218) 333-3019, email@example.com
Laci Schindler in the Brainerd office at (218) 333-3032, firstname.lastname@example.org