Mississippi Music at the Bemidji Waterfront Kicks Off Tonight
Mississippi Music at the Bemidji Waterfront kicks off tonight with a jazz-blues show by Minneapolis’ Patty and the Buttons.
The summer concert series is held from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Lake Bemidji Waterfront every Wednesday, from July 6 to August 31.
The event is open to all ages and pets. There will be food vendors and a beer garden on-site. Attendees are also welcomed to bring their own chair and blankets, as no seating is provided.
- July 6: Patty and the Buttons
- July 13: The Social Animals
- July 20: Hobo Nephews of Uncle Frank
- July 27: Erik Koskinen
- August 3: The Acoust Hicks
- August 10: Dead Soldiers
- August 17: Fattenin’ Frogs
- August 24: Rich Matts
- August 31: Known Only Locally
For more information about the event and music artists, visit www.bemidjidowntown.com/mississippi-music-at-the-bemidji-waterfront.html