Good Food, Good Life, 365 – Christmas Tree Pizzas
Christmas Tree Pizzas
- 1 roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- Pizza sauce, your favorite kind
- String cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour your work surface. Unroll crescent roll dough on the floured surface.
- Pinch the seams together to make a solid rectangle-shape surface.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the dough.
- Use a Christmas tree cookie cutter to create pizzas, then transfer the trees to the prepared baking sheet.
- Slice string cheese into rounds. Create small ornaments to place on the trees.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Makes approximately 8 or 9 pizzas.
Don’t worry if your Christmas Tree Pizzas are not perfect looking! It’s not about how the pizzas look, it’s about the fun process of baking them with your kids!