Good Food, Good Life, 365 – Christmas Tree Pizzas
Christmas Tree Pizzas
- 1 roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- Pizza sauce, your favorite kind
- String cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly flour your work surface. Unroll crescent roll dough on the floured surface.
- Pinch the seams together to make a solid rectangle-shape surface.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the dough.
- Use a Christmas tree cookie cutter to create pizzas, then transfer the trees to the prepared baking sheet.
- Slice string cheese into rounds. Create small ornaments to place on the trees.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Makes approximately 8 or 9 pizzas.
Don’t worry if your Christmas Tree Pizzas are not perfect looking! It’s not about how the pizzas look, it’s about the fun process of baking them with your kids!
Lakeland News is member supported content. Please consider supporting Lakeland News today.