Extreme Huntress Semifinalist
The title of Extreme Huntress cannot be taken lightly, and the background of Clearbrook’s top 20 semifinalist Nicole Rognstad is no laughing matter. The deadly accurate mother of four received a Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis in January and will not be taking the disease lying down. Rognstad’s essay can be found on the Extreme Huntress website. She learned that her story earned her a spot in the top 20 on April 28th.
Judges’ scores will account for 60 percent of the points and a public vote counts for the remaining 40 percent of the points to determine who makes the list of six finalists. The top six huntresses will compete in a series of online episodes that will be released weekly from October through January.
Rognstad would love to use the title of Extreme Huntress to spread her love of hunting, and harvesting.
Lakeland News is member supported content. Please consider supporting Lakeland News today.