- This event has passed.
Community Advisory Council Meeting
March 30 @ 6:00pm
The Community Advisory Council (CAC) serves LPTV as a liaison to the board, management, and staff of LPTV in regards to local, regional, and national programming recommendations that will help the station fulfill its mission to educate, entertain, enrich, and enlighten the citizens of northern and central Minnesota. The CAC meets every other month and consists individuals who reflect the diverse interests, concerns, organizations, issues and populations of northern and central Minnesota. The CAC is open to anyone who lives in the designated market area for LPTV and who has demonstrated an interest in the station.
The duties of the CAC
- Act as a liaison between LPTV and the community.
- Provide local, regional, and national programming recommendations to the board, management, and staff of LPTV.
- Raise community awareness about LPTV, its programming and its services.
- Advise LPTV on issues of importance in the community where LPTV may have an impact.
- Encourage community involvement in LPTV projects, activities.
- Ensure that the content of the programming reflects the community.
We will use our audio/video conference system and hold a joint meeting of both CACs at this time. Members can attend at either location.
- KAWE (Bemidji) Offices, 108 Grant Avenue NE, Bemidji
- KAWB (Brainerd) Offices, 422 NW Third Street, Brainerd, MN