Watch the 2020 Mixed Doubles National Championship right here. The event will be hosted by the Bemidji Curling Club and streamed live by Lakeland PBS from February 27 through March 1 as the event takes place in Bemidji, Minnesota.
Sponsored in part by:
In addition to the online streaming of all the matches, Lakeland PBS will be broadcasting Sunday’s matches live on Lakeland PBS. In addition, Sunday’s matches will also be broadcast throughout Minnesota and North Dakota by all of region’s public television stations on the Minnesota Channel.
The winner from this event will then represent the United States at the 2020 World Mixed Doubles Championship. Visit this link for more information from USA Curling.
Here are the 12 teams that will be competing in the 2020 Mixed Doubles National Championship with the winners representing USA in the World Mixed Doubles Championship.
- Cory Christensen* (Duluth, Minn.) / John Shuster* (Superior, Wis.)
- Vicky Persinger (Fairbanks, Alaska) / Chris Plys (Duluth, Minn.)
- Sarah Anderson* (Minneapolis, Minn.) / Korey Dropkin* (Duluth, Minn.)
- Becca Hamilton* / Matt Hamilton* (both of McFarland, Wis.)
- Tabitha Peterson* (Minneapolis, Minn.) / Joe Polo* (Duluth, Minn.)
- Alex Agre (Woodbury, Minn.) / Derrick McLean (Bothell, Wash.)
- Madison Bear (Pardeeville, Wis.) / Andrew Stopera (Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.)
- Christine McMakin (White Bear Lake, Minn.) / Riley Fenson (Bemidji, Minn.)
- Cristin Clark* (Lynnwood, Wash.) / Chris Bond (Seattle)
- Kim Rhyme (Minneapolis, Minn.) / Jason Smith* (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Katherine Gourianova (Potomac, Md.) / Eli Clawson (Clarksville, Md.)
- Monica Walker (Brighton, Mass.) / Alex Leichter (Boston)
Live Telecast Schedule:
Visit lptv.org/curling to watch the following matches online. The matches on sheet 3 will be the focus until the finals, but we will also provide scores for all the matches taking place during each time slot.