County Road 112 in Pequot Lakes to close June 20
ST. CLOUD, Minn. — Motorists who travel County Road 112 in Pequot Lakes will encounter delays and a detour as a segment of the road closes from Isabelle Drive to 800 feet north of Akerson Road beginning Monday, June 20.
A signed detour will direct motorists along County Road 11, Highway 371 and County Road 16. Access to all local businesses and residences will remain open. Get map.
The segment of County Road 112 will open in fall 2017.
Also, motorists on both directions of Highway 371 between Nisswa and Jenkins should watch for work zones, trucks hauling, slow traffic, slow moving heavy equipment and construction crews through November, 2016.
The closures and work are part of the Highway 371 four-lane expansion project in Nisswa, Pequot Lakes and Jenkins. When complete in 2017, the project will:
- Expand Highway 371 to four lanes between Nisswa and Jenkins
- Construct a new Highway 371/County Road 11 interchange that provides safe and easy access to Pequot Lakes
- Construct a new box culvert bridge spanning Cullen Brook
- Realign and improve the Paul Bunyan Trail
- Make improvements to the local road systems in Pequot Lakes and Jenkins