Brainerd Mayor Gives Plaque to Family Saved by Carbon Monoxide Detector
A Brainerd family of three received a plaque today from Mayor James Wallin after their carbon monoxide alarm saved their lives. Mayor Wallin says the alarm gave the family an early Christmas present.
The family says their carbon monoxide alarm woke them up earlier this month to alert them of unsafe levels. They say they were thankful they installed the alarm otherwise they wouldn’t have been aware of the dead gas.
Mayor Wallin and the Jonaks say the twenty-dollar carbon monoxide alarms are worth the investment.