Bemidji Awards Local Businesses for Their Excellence
Many Bemidji-area businesses and entrepreneurs are being awarded today for their hard work and service to the community at the 12th Annual Awards of Excellence.
Bemidji’s fast booming scene of small businesses is evident by today’s attendance. For many winners, this is reassurance they’re on the right track to success.
12th Annual Awards of Excellence winners:
- Charlie Naylor Lifetime Achievement Award: Ann Daley
- Ambassador of the Year: Penny Echternach
- Wellness in the Workplace: Pinnacle
- Business of the Year: Bemidji Brewing
- New Business of the Year: The Skin Company & Spa
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Eric Hokuf of Aircorps Aviation
Keynote speakers Erik Hokuf, Sam Nienow and Jason Brodina highlights the many resources Bemidji has to offer, such as having the fifth busiest airport in the state. But more importantly, they are encouraging active community involvement.
Winners are selected through peer-to-peer and nomination and an interview process. The awards ceremony is organized by the Bemidji Area Chamber of Commerce.
There will be an Entrepreneur Meet-Up next Wednesday, 1 June, from 8 – 9 a.m. at Launchpad.